Sunday, June 8, 2014

Memorial Day trip part 4 (final part!)

Our last day of our trip was spent at Arches National Park.  It was really pretty, but incredibly packed with people.  So many people, in fact, that we didn't get to see and hike as much as we wanted to.  But that didn't stop us from getting in as much as possible!!

the colors are gorgeous!
 We did get out a hike around a tiny bit (in between dodging tour buses and rvs full of people). My favorite picture from one hike is this one below, because I didn't even realize I had captured the mini rainbow!
 The rock formations in Arches are awesome!







The trip was pretty awesome.  It was a great experience and I know that Jay and I will probably head back to Canyonlands and Arches again one day.  It was too much to see in such a short amount of time!  Now... to plan our next adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment