Monday, April 22, 2013

Looking forward

Despite the fact that there is snow (again) in the forecast for the next few days... I am already looking forward to the summertime and the adventures that Jay and I will have!

First up on our list is camping over Memorial Day weekend. I need to call and make reservations, but... it looks like we're headed to the Sand Dunes!

We'll probably have other weekends of camping and fun adventures (hiking, rafting, etc.) but right smack dab in the middle of the summer is Heather and Pontus' wedding! It will be a weekend of fun for sure... :)

After that, I've managed to convince a whole group of friends to come and join me in the Color Me Rad Run in August.  Jem and the Holograms is our team name and we're ready to get color bombed!!!!!

The last of our big summer plans is a (possible) trip to Moab! Nothing has been finalized yet... but its looking like a very strong possibility.

Summer adventures.... I am ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment