Monday, October 15, 2012

GABF - beer beer beer

This past weekend was the 2012 Great American Beer Festival. Held in our very own Denver, Colorado. And every year... this being our fourth time doing it, we have gone to pour and taste beer!
One of the best things about volunteering for GABF is getting to try new beers from around the country, but especially around Colorado. This year we poured for Copper Kettle Brewing Co. They are pretty new to the scene, but host some awesomely tasty beers and really great people!  I see Jay and I spending a lot of time in their taproom in the future.
Three years ago, Heather and I volunteered for the first time ever... and I had the luck to meet and get to know my love, Jay!  So, now we celebrate our anniversary in the same place every year, at GABF!  No better place to celebrate than with all that beer and with so many awesome people!






1 comment:

  1. Love that photo of the three of you! Triple threat!

    ReplyDelete