Tuesday, August 9, 2011

A few little things

Its been a while since I have written, I know this. I am a slacker. What are you going to do?

But... this is a little post with a few random things before I lay a whopper of a post on you from my most recent vacation.
First... I tried my hand at making pizza about 2 weeks ago. I have never made pizza, short of taking it out of the freezer and throwing it in the oven. So... when I saw a recipe for BBQ chicken pizza... I just knew I had to try it. And of course, Jay would be my unknowing guinea pig. :)

tasty pizza!
 Another small (and yet, so VERY large) is that Jay and I have decided to take that huge next step and move in together. Gah! So... now we are faced with the daunting task of combining two houses. And choosing art, pictures, etc. Luckily, we have similar tastes in décor... so when we came across this little poster, we both decided we liked it and it would be a great first "together" piece to hang in the living room.

Its a bad picture, I know... but I will take a better one once its on the wall. Promise!!

I also convinced Jay that we desperately needed fresh herbs. Since he has a beautiful balcony... we bought herbs for a little planter! Hopefully one of us will discover we have a green thumb. Otherwise my brilliant fresh herbs idea will die. Literally.
More to come in the joining of places... it will be an adventure for sure!!

No comments:

Post a Comment