Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Foot update

I went to see the doctor this morning to check up on my foot and how its healing. Apparently my diet of calcium pills is actually helping! I have new bone growth on each ends of the break... so now we just have to fill in the middle. The doc said it looked good and that if things keep healing the way they are, I only have my sexy boot for another 3 weeks!
Obviously dance and running and other high impact activities must wait until the end of July, but 3 more weeks of the boot I can totally handle!
The other plus to the healing process is that I no longer have to sleep with the boot on. Which is good, because the temperatures are rising... and it will be nice to air to foot and leg out at night.

Fingers crossed that the healing continues...

No comments:

Post a Comment