Wednesday, June 8, 2011

A(nother) Birthday!

Today is beautiful Miss Stacey's birthday. Sunday was the lovely Miss Claire's. Wonderful how two birthdays fall so close together!
Last night, Stacey and I re-started our Tuesday night girl's night tradition. We had missed the last couple of weeks and both agreed it had felt like an eternity. Last night's agenda? Talk. Talk and talk and talk and talk. We didn't cook food, we didn't watch movies. We just talked. Catching up on whats been happening the last few weeks. For Stacey, it was a lot. For me, not so much. But still it was great to catch up. No more lapses in girl's night!!!
Also last night, I gave Stacey her birthday present. Since I have been a crafting/sewing fiend lately... I made her a purse. A special Stacey purse.
stripes for Stacey
 Stacey had made a comment to me when I first started on my sewing adventures, that she really liked stripes. I felt this fabric was perfect for her! With a couple little fabric flowers (made by moi) and some colorful buttons, the purse was ready!
Stacey seems to like
So Happy Birthday, Miss Stacey. Hope today is awesome!!! Now I just need more birthdays to be coming up so I have an excuse to sew more!

1 comment:

  1. You are adorable and everything that is wonderful in this world! I LOVE my birthday gift! THANK YOU!!!!

    ReplyDelete