Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Playing catch-up

Its been a while since I posted... mostly because I was recovering from St. Patty's and partly because I am lazy. It is what it is. You know?

Anyway... it was a fun weekend... it started with pizza and beer with Miss Stacey on Friday night. We were both such old ladies we didn't stay out late, but it was good to chill and catch-up with Stace about her life, my life and everything in between.
Saturday morning... I ordered new glasses. And got my eyes checked, but of course the exciting part is the new glasses! I can't wait for them to arrive!
Saturday night was the Rapids home opener. They finished last season as the MLS champs... so it was great to see them at the beginning of this new one. They played the (new expansion team) Portland Timbers... and totally won 3-1!!!!!!!!!  Jay and I went to the game with Claire and her friend Adam. Claire and I were sporting our new Rapids shirts that I scored for free at the St. Pat's parade last weekend...
Claire and I!!!

MLS 2010 Champ flags for everyone


 Sadly, I didn't get any pictures of the guys or a picture of the whole group of us OR a picture of the massive amounts of Yogurtland we all consumed after the game. A great night out with a great group of people...
Sunday was all about being lazy. Sleeping in, eating brunch, going bowling. So, bowling is not so lazy, but its a lot of fun... Jay and I bowled 3 games and I finally beat him on the last one. Hooray!!!

All caught up... for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment