Monday, March 28, 2011

A little less conversation...

...a little more action please! And that is exactly what Jay and I got at the Mammoth game on Saturday night!!!  It was an exciting, rough game from the get go. Both teams were physically beating the crap out of each other (and it was awesome).  The Mammoth were down 3 points with 2 minutes left in the game... and somehow... bam! bam! bam! They scored to tie it up and send the game into overtime!!!  A quick goal and the Mammoth won the game!!!! Fantastic energy throughout the crowd and great end to the Saturday night.
Jay and I

up close to the action

go Mammoth!!

Sunday was all for sleeping in (whew!) and dancing my butt off during a private lesson. We have a dance competition coming up in a few weeks... so I have my work cut out for me. Goals have been set... now to kick some butt and get there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment