Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A milestone (of sorts) aka Cali Trip

This past weekend was a milestone (of sorts) for Jay and I. It was our first trip out of Colorado together! And I would certainly call it a successful trip. Jay was in San Diego for work, so instead of missing yet another weekend together, he flew me out for a long weekend. Can I tell you how wonderful it was to break out my flip flops and jean skirt? Or how wonderful it was to be wandering around San Diego in 70 degree weather while Denver was hovering in the 30 to 40 degree mark?  Or how fabulous it was to spend a weekend away with my amazing boyfriend?

Words cannot describe. But pictures can!
Beautiful old wooden ship in the harbour and below a tour of an aircraft carrier
 

FA-18

flying?
Some of the sights around the harbour... that made me want to stay forever....



And last, but not least... a few of my man... and myself!
Jay and I on the aircraft carrier


some Cali kisses

Jay drew this in the sand :)

Jay and I
It was a great weekend and incredibly tough to come back to Colorado. It was fantastic and so much fun... more travel adventures to come. I am sure of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment