Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Enjoying more

As I posted yesterday, I have decided that I am going to try and enjoy things more.  Which means...enjoying the time I spend with my friends even more than usual. That works, right?

Last night was a big friends night... I had a nice long chat with a friend who I haven't seen in years, and haven't talked to in just as long! We are kept updated on each other's lives and goings on by our mutual friend. Last night, we both decided that we needed to keep each other updated without the middle man (woman). Hooray for reconnecting with old friends!
Also, last night was yet another installment of Girl's Night with Miss Stacey!! She brought me a HoHo cupcake as part of the celebration of my Birthday Week! (Note to self: Always keep friends  around who are willing to help celebrate your birthday for a whole week) MMmmmm Cupcakes! Thanks Stace! We did not get a chance to indulge in a girly movie last night, but instead spent the whole time talking about everything we've been doing in the last month. Our Girl's Nights have been seriously lacking lately. Never fear... more girly time on the drive to dance tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment