Monday, December 6, 2010

Fun times

This weekend had nothing planned... but it was jam packed and full of fun anyway!!  Friday night I got a home-cooked meal by Mr. Jay himself. We had steak and potatoes and butternut squash. Yum! I took my Nutella Pinwheel cookies over for dessert which were a big hit with the cook. :)

Saturday we went bowling! Random! I haven't been bowling in for-ev-er. Seriously. So, off we went. I am horrible at bowling, but love it!


Crank bowling :)


I won a game!! Hooray!!

I actually won one game while we were bowling.  Jay tends to be better at this whole thing than I am, but he was a good sport about letting me jump around and get excited about winning. I even got a Turkey!

Later that night... we decided to go out for dinner and ended up staying for Trivia! Geeks Who Drink have trivia nights all over Colorado. A bunch of my friends and I used to go play all the time, but haven't in a long while. Team Strange Brew decided to stick around and see what would happen if the two of us put our random minds together....

With a massive 58 points... Team Strange Brew came out on top!!
Photo courtesy of Geekswhodrink.com
All in all, a perfect end to a random day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment