Friday, December 3, 2010

Did you know...

...that feet could shrink? I certainly didn't!!! But I learned this interesting little fact when I went into the shoe store the other day. The store was having a sale... and being the bargain shopper that I am, I had to at least look.
I have worn a size 9 to 9 1/2 most of my adult life. So imagine my surprise when I put on a size 9 shoe and it was entirely too big! Like...walking around in my mom's shoes when I was a little kid dressing up. Hmmm... strange. So I went to the 8 1/2. Tried some of those one. Some fit, some were too big. So down to the 8's I went. Imagine my surprise when I could fit my foot into a whole size smaller than normal!!! Jeez-louise. I didn't buy the size 8 shoes, but went safer with the 8 1/2... but wow.

Just thought I would share what I learned. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment