Wednesday, January 13, 2016

NYE 2015

It was a few weeks ago, I am aware. But a quick update about new years! Actually, its really because I am trying to be better about posting (again) and we've done a lot in the last few weeks.

Anyway... I worked at my second job (restaurant) on New Year's Eve.  It was crazy, busy and went super fast.  I didn't really mind! It took the stress out of planning something.  I was done about 11pm, so Jay came downtown to meet up with me.  We had a beer at the bar and hung out and then right before midnight we walked over to the Millennium Bridge at the end of 16th Street Mall and watched the fireworks! It was really cool (yes, temperature too) to be there.  There were only a handful of others up on the bridge with us, but we had a great view! Not a bad way to ring in the new year!!

such goofballs

 Happy New Year!!! I cannot believe it is 2016 already...



No comments:

Post a Comment