Monday, January 5, 2015

the last few months of 2014

Since we've returned from our honeymoon - I feel as though the rest of 2014 just slipped away.  Thanksgiving?  Christmas? When did those happen? How are we in 2015?

Anyway - here is a quick recap of what happened since our return...

I've gone hiking all of once with the girls.

Jay and I took off the black countertops in the kitchen, revealing less ugly counters underneath.  We then put up a back splash behind the sink and the stove and painted one of the walls yellow!


I've been working a second job at a restaurant downtown, which has been tough, but awesome, it allows me to see downtown Denver all lit up!


Dancing has been on a bit of a standstill, but I was still able to get up to Georgetown and dance with the pipeband! I always love doing that show.

All in all, it hasn't been too busy, although its felt that way.  Our new year and first of January was a bit more exciting, but thats for another post!

No comments:

Post a Comment