Wednesday, November 5, 2014

we got married!!!

Just about three weeks ago, Jay and I got married!!! (don't be mad, we went on our honeymoon after, hence the late post) The whole day went too fast...but it was absolutely perfect!
We were able to spend some time together that morning before we parted ways to get ready.
My awesome friends Sarah and Eileen met my mom and I at the salon and kept us company while we got our hair and makeup done. So much fun!
After, my mom and I went to the hotel where we got dressed and Jay and I had our first looks. I was so emotional! But I wouldn't have wanted ito any other way.
The ceremony was fantastic and everyone got a bit teary eyed.
After that, Jay and I had a little bit of time to ourselves before making our grand entrance at our reception.
The party was awesome!! I think everyone had fun...
Brandy and Drew were our photographers for the evening. And, of course we've only seen teasers...but I LOVE the pics so far.
There will probably be another post when I get more pics back!
mom and I before I saw Jay
cheers!
heading to the ceremony!
post ceremony with my Judge
3 generations

married!!!!
my absolute fave picture from Brandy from our wedding night (so far!) 
Julie and Hannah and I doing a little dance!



No comments:

Post a Comment