Wednesday, November 19, 2014

A gush and some (more) wedding pics

Its been about a month now since Jay and I got married. And slowly but surely, my photographer and friend has been uploading them to flickr. That way I can make the final decision about which pics go up on facebook to share with the world. Lucky me, right?

NO.

Want to know why? BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL AMAZING. Seriously. Ok, there are a few blurry ones and a few that I don't look super awesome. But...but...but.. I can't get over them. I keep looking through them. I can't help myself.

There are a ton of pictures that I don't remember her (or her awesome hubby) taking... and I guess thats the point? But I love them. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE.

Brandy, if you ever read this, know that I will forever be grateful for how you captured our wedding day.  And I haven't even seen all the pictures yet.  The emotion, the fun, the day... is all there for me to relive any time I want. And I love it. They are beautiful and stunning pictures. The were candid and raw and yet still make me tear up when I look through them. Because they are amazing.

For the few people who actually read my blog.... here are some examples of what I am talking about.















1 comment: