Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Its picture time!

I love taking pictures. All the time. Of people, places, lighting on trees and buildings, random objects, dance, everything!  I wish I had been able to take some photography classes at some point in my life, but I never have. Years ago, my dad bought me a lovely Nikon camera (film) that I took with me to Scotland and the Grand Canyon and many other places. Its still a great camera, but its just not feasible to shoot in film anymore. Years and years ago, I bought myself a little point and shoot digital camera. That thing was awesome. And it still works, but in this digital age, a 7 year old camera is ancient.
Over the last few years, I like to think that I've taken some pretty decent pictures. Whether it be with my own point and shoot or Stacey's lovely Nikon DSLR.
Examples are necessary of course:













So why am I talking about pictures and showing you ones I've taken? Because I got a NEW CAMERA!!!! Its not the fancy DSLR that I would love to get (1 day, maybe), but its new, its a nice middle step between a point and shoot and a DSLR and I can't wait to take pictures with it. Luckily camping this weekend will provide me with the perfect opportunity to test it out. Look for lots (and lots) of pictures to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment