Friday, April 25, 2014

Farewell to Stacey

This past Saturday night, Courtnay and I threw Stacey a going away party. It was mostly our Irish dance family, but we had a couple extra guests as well. It was fun, food filled and emotional. I didn't take a lot of pictures (none actually) so I have created a photo montage from over the years.

I can't believe that its been almost 7 years of knowing, dancing and spending time with Stacey.  She has become part of the family! And I will miss her soo much. Jay and I are already talking about a trip to the land of Oz, and Stacey will be (she'd better be, at least!) returning to Denver for my wedding and her friend Jenny's wedding in October.

Stacey Betty, dance will never be the same without you as my figures partner, my dance buddy, girl time in the car and so much more. Good luck on your newest, most exciting adventure yet. I love you!         
              (cue photo montage)

 







 



 






No comments:

Post a Comment