Monday, March 5, 2012

playing catch-up!

Despite my best intentions to blog more often, and more specifically about dance and all that... I have been slacking. So, to catch-up!
First up - hockey game! With Heather's beau in town, we tried to pack in as much fun Denver/Colorado stuff as possible.  As his time was waning... I decided that we had to make a trip to my alma mater, University of Denver, for a hockey game. In college, I went to every game I possibly could. There are so many good memories associaated with hockey games, I just had to share with Heather and Pontus!

GO DU!!!!

Jay stays focused on the game

Heather entertains us all during a break

aren't they just the cutest!
Hopefully Pontus will be back soon so we can show him Colorado in the summer. I do believe I hear rafting, hiking and camping hollering my name!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment