Thursday, November 3, 2011

The one day a year you get to be someone else...

Halloween!!!! How I love getting dressed up for Halloween.  I count myself lucky that I have a boyfriend who enjoys it as well... and friends that do too!! Its a guarantee that there is always a Halloween party every year... and everyone dresses up for it!  This year, a group of us were planning to do a really awesome group costume... sadly one friend had to go out of town (but next year, its totally ON!)

Every year... I also struggle with the ridiculous-ness of women's costumes. Because obviously... the less clothes the better? I do not adhere to this idea at all. Don't get me wrong, I like to look good... but some of the costumes out there... eh?

This year, Jay and I decided to do a couples costume. I have never done a couples costume before... so just coming up with the ideas for us was a lot of fun. We ran through quite the gambit of ideas.... some of which I will tuck away for another year. This year, the decision was made to go as:
Little Red Riding Hood and the Big Bad Wolf!  Jay was a little bit suave and I was a little bit rocker.  It worked for both of us, and we really enjoyed the costumes!!

Heather was a Ring Master!

My handsome wolf

Bahaha! Angry Birds!!

Rock Paper Scissors :)
 All in all, another great year for Halloween! Can't wait until next year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment