Thursday, November 3, 2011

Halloween continued...

...on Halloween night! Funny how that works! Part of my dance family - Courtnay, Rob and Hannah - plan out a huge Haunted House every year for Halloween. Its not actually inside their house... but in the yard/front porch/garage. This year, Courtnay convinced Jay and I to help out. Sure, why not?!

It was awesome. Seriously. Awesome. Jay and I were in the O.R. The crazy operating room. Jay was the surgeon and I was the patient. It was pretty much blood + Jay yelling and screaming + beer cans everywhere = hilarity for some / pure fear for others.
The rest of the house was cool as well. Zombies, possessed children, escaped mental patients, hanging man, man with chainsaw, creepy clowns on roller skates... and so much more.  I can't wait to do it again next year! Thanks for including us!

creepy clown children

does he stay behind bars?

bloody surgeon!

me as the patient!

mental patient!

No comments:

Post a Comment