Thursday, April 28, 2011

This sewing addiction

...has got me by the throat, and I love it! I expected this week to be incredibly busy.  It turns out the first couple days have been available for me to do what I want! Which means.... sewing!! I am currently working on a couple "present" projects, so pictures of those will not be going up until I have gifted them.  But... I did work on something for me, that I can show! A Kindle cover. Yes, my new toy needed a cover. And no, I did not want to spend $30-$50 on the ones they sell on Amazon. So I put my mind to the task... and here is the result!
 

Its like a giant pocket!

The Kindle just slides right out

And rests in the little pocket in front!

I might think about making another... slightly more difficult one. But for now, this suits my needs! And its material that I love!  Not a lot of extra $$ and custom-made. Hooray!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love it! Especially the little pocket on the front! So adorable and inventive. Me wants one. :)

    ReplyDelete