Monday, December 13, 2010

Holiday Party

This year I got to experience my first ever HRO holiday party. It was not like the holiday party at my last firm, nor was it like the holiday party of Jay's we went to last year. This was different... and Nice. Tasty food catered in... lobster mac 'n cheese, triple cheese mac 'n cheese, beef sliders, buffalo chicken sliders, two different kinds of tamales, black bean salad, fresh vegetables...etc., etc.  And booze! Wine and champagne and beer. All good stuff too. It was nice to walk around, talk to the people I knew and meet some that I have only ever dealt with via email or over the phone. Sadly I didn't take any pictures of the gorgeous decorations, the video games set up in a conference room or how good everyone looked being dressed up a little bit more than usual. 

All in all, a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment