Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Holiday baking....

...continues! I obviously put my baking skills on the back burner with my trip home. But after a desperately needed trip to the grocery store, it was time to make fudge! My mom has made fudge every year around the holidays for as long as I can remember.  Once I started cooking on my own in college, I begged her for the recipe and continued the tradition myself. She still makes fudge, so now we get double the amount!! I like to tweak the recipe and add different things than the regular plain or with nuts fudge I grew up with. Last night I made two types of fudge, plain and peanut butter!! Mmmm... yummy!
all the ingredients in the pot

getting melty

almost there!

Finished Peanut Butter fudge!

finished Plain Fudge!

No comments:

Post a Comment