Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Getting Started...

It seems that keeping a blog is the modern equivalent of keeping a diary...except for the wonderful fact that pretty much anyone can read a blog, and a diary was always meant to be hidden.  Well, I was never one to keep things hidden, so read on if you wish! Really though, I have decided to start blogging in order to keep my family and friends from out of town, and even in town, updated on everything me. Haha, it makes the whole thing sound horribly selfish.  It turns out that my roommate of 4 years and best friend is going to travel the world. Yes, seriously. So... since I will no longer have her as a constant listening/talking companion, I turn my words and thoughts to the world wide web. I have no idea what will end up being written, but I plan to enjoy it as much as I can!!

No comments:

Post a Comment