Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Friday... you should be so easy

My boyfriend texted me Friday morning to let me know that his car was in the shop and that we might need to change a few plans as he was going to be without transportation for the next few days. Why, might you ask? Because, sometime between midnight and 8am, someone stole the catalytic converter from underneath his 4Runner. What?!?! I didn't even know that was something you could steal. Apparently you can. And... apparently it is incredibly expensive. Poor boyfriend. :(
for those of you who are as clueless as I am :)
But really, it made things difficult considering he had some jobsite work to do... that was nowhere near his place. Luckily, it was only a few blocks away from mine. Taxi service to the rescue!!
While I was waiting for him to be done with work on Friday night, I put my domestic skills to work and made... PEPPERONI ROLLS! Yum. I am obsessed with these anytime my friends and I hit up Old Chicago's (because their "Chicago-style" pizza is not even close).

Once everyone was fed and no longer working... it was a cool night, so snuggling on the couch in front of the tv was the perfect end to a crazy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment