Sunday, June 30, 2013

My Best Friend's Wedding

....is not just the title of a movie. It actually happened! This past weekend, Heather and Pontus celebrated their marriage (technically for the 2nd time).  It was held at a beautiful location in Breckenridge, Colorado. The weather was perfect, the food was delicious and the people were the best part.

Heather's friends (and mine too!) Matt and Merrit came out from San Fran for the wedding and crashed with Jay and I.  We made sure to take them on the scenic route up to Breck... stopping in Idaho Springs for some Tommy Knocker beer and heading over Loveland Pass to take in some breathtaking views.


Then it was off to Main Street Breckenridge to meet up with all our other friends in the giant Victorian house we rented for the weekend.

Saturday, I was up at at 'em bright and early... to tackle Heather's hair and make-up, getting her dressed and wedding ready.  I also acted as Officiant for the ceremony and weaseled my way into becoming Miss Stacey's assistant photographer.  Stace was the OFFICIAL photographer for the wedding, but she was awesome enough to allow me to snap some shots. I can pretend to be a good picture taker :D
















No comments:

Post a Comment