Wednesday, May 16, 2012

What's a girl to do?

Despite the success of this past show... I have been struggling with dance. Struggling, how?  Struggling with the fact that despite my love and passion and excitement for dancing, I am frustrated with the changes that have been happening in our school.  After St. Patrick's Day, my friend and teacher Mary, decided to leave the school.  In the wake of her departure, the school has brought in two new teachers. One of which I have had limited class time with and the other typically comes to Thursday night classes.  So, why the frustration? Our Thursday teacher seems like he will be really, really good. But.... BUT he hasn't been able to come to class when we start. He is typically 45-50 mins late. Hmmm.....
So, what's a girl to do?

That is the question that has been rolling around in my head for a while. As of right now, I have decided to take a bit of time off - at least the rest of this month - and then see what happens from there.

Fingers crossed...

No comments:

Post a Comment