Monday, March 19, 2012

The Eve of St. Patrick's

Starting on Friday evening, St. Pats shows were in full force. I danced with the Denver and District Pipe Band. We managed to hit up 3 different bars in just under 3 hours. Whew!  Since it was such a whirlwind, I didn't get the opportunity to take a lot of pictures... but I did steal some from a fellow dancer!


I wanted to try piping and dancing...

carried?
After those shows, a bunch of our Irish dance crew descended on Miss Stacey's place to enjoy some food and Irish spirits. I contributed a Chocolate Guinness Cake... none of which came home with me! It was a great celebration on St. Patty's Day Eve... and much needed moment to relax before the "real" craziness began!


getting our Irish on!


Irish mustaches?


Irish Kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment