Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Post Valentine's Day Post

Sometimes... I crack myself up. Post Valentine's Day Post? Hahahaha... sorry. I digress. Valentine's Day has come and gone... thankfully. But, being the chocolate lover that I am, I could not pass up the opportunity to indulge in more chocolate when I came across a recipe that required oreos...nutella...chocolate...and cream cheese.  Oreo Nutella Truffles!!!!
I managed to snag a picture of the remaining puppies before everyone in my office ate them:
In addition to these chocolate lovelies... I also received my V-day gift from my dad!! What does every Chicago-transplant want? Why... deep dish pizza and Eli's Cheesecake, of course!!
photo courtesy of Tastes of Chicago
Every once in a while... Dad will splurge and send out some yummy Chicago-style fare to his poor children in Colorado. Poor in the sense that we no longer have delicious deep dish pizza to assault our taste buds. So Dad heads here...http://www.tastesofchicago.com/... to satisfy our cravings. Yum!!!

Double the treats to look forward to!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment