Friday, January 7, 2011

Well, it's one for the money,

Two for the show,
Three to get ready,
Now go, cat, go.
But don't you step on my blue suede shoes.
Happy Birthday! (tomorrow)
Ahh, Elvis Presley... I grew up listening to him sing. My mom loved him. Which is why... she was so excited that I was born on his birthday! That's right, Elvis and I share a birthday. Its not until tomorrow, but I already got my first official "Happy Birthday" from NEW ZEALAND this morning. Its technically tomorrow there... so its already my birthday. Hooray for me! Lets celebrate :)

Actually, I did start the celebration, yesterday. I received a whole (giant) plate of chocolate chip cookies from my wonderful friend at dance last night! Mmmm, cookies!

It should be a fun filled, jam-packed, time with my girls and my friends weekend. Details and pictures to come, I am sure of it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment